The cost to service E-Tec injectors is $55.00 per injector. This include a new seal kit.
The cost to service Ficht injectors is $65.00 per injector.
Before you send your E-Tec or Ficht injectors for cleaning service please do the following:
- Make sure that you clearly number the injector with the cylinder from which it was removed. Not putting the injector back on the cylinder it came from will cause serious problems.
- Do not remove the injector housings
- Do not remove the Serial Number tags from the injectors.
- Drain as much fuel from them as possible
- Bag them in individual plastic bags.
- Wrap them with bubble wrap or a thick layer of paper and place them in your choice of shipping box. Note: Based on most shipping company rules, your shipping box must be able to drop at least 32″ without damaging its content.
- Make sure that the completed E-Tec and Ficht Service Order Form you access in the following step is included with your shipment.
- We suggest you insure your E-Tec injectors because they are expensive to replace if they get lost in shipping.
- Except if you choose differently we will return ship your injectors via USPS Priority Mail.
Important Note: If you choose not to insure your injector set, Injector RX cannot and will not be held responsible if your injector set gets lost during shipping
NOTICE: !10 Day Service Guarantee!
We are happy to assist with installation issues within 10 days of any performed service. It is highly recommended that you install your injectors as soon as they are received, so they can be returned for additional service within the guarantee window. Any services performed for repairs after 10 days are subject to regular pricing.